- Affordable Care Act FAQs: Provides information on the new health care law and how it impacts businesses.
- Employer Mandate Flow Chart: Use this flow chart to determine if your business is required to provide insurance coverage to employees beginning in Jan. 2015.
- To review the power points from our Oct. 17 health care forum, click here and here.
- Health Insurance Exchanges: Looking for information on health insurance exchanges? Check out www.healthcare.gov to find the impact of new health care regulations on individuals and families, small businesses, and medium to large size businesses; and other information relating to changing health care regulations.
- Coverage Options: Educate yourself on coverage options and new health care regulations with these resources from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma or Community Care of Oklahoma. Consult with your benefits advisor to determine your coverage options and legal requirements.
- Government Resources: In addition to healthcare.gov, visit the Department of Labor and Internal Revenue Service for more up-to-date details to business-specific information relating to the rules and regulations involved with the implementation of the new health care law.
- There are no ACA info events currently scheduled. Please check back at a later date for new events.
- Insure Oklahoma: Fred Morgan, Mike Neal, Roy Williams: Insure Oklahoma deserves longer life (Tulsa World)
- State’s small hospitals threatened by chronic deficits (Tulsa World)
- What the SHOP delay really means to small businesses (Inc. Magazine)
- Online SHOP enrollment delayed by one year (Politico)
- A Guide to Obamacare’s ever-changing deadlines (Washington Post)
The information provided on this page and in the resources provided under “Chamber Resources” are meant to be educational in nature. Please consult with your benefits advisor or legal counsel to fully understand your obligations under the new health care law.